- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- This is simple script to change the server of one or many data sources. This comes in handy when moving a large number of databases from one server to another. I''ve only tested the script on CF 7 but it should also work on CF 6. So far it only ...
- Weighted random is a CFC that I created to use for the CFSudoku project. The main function of this CFC is to allow a developer to pass in an structure of values and their &"weight&".
The weight structure is then used to build ...
- This Dreamweaver extension allows creating feedback/contact forms that does not requires reloading the page when opening the form and sending the message. The form s access is visible always on the page by using dynamic positioning, even when scrolli...
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- FuseBug is a advance web-based application that manage all bugs. It features Group Permission, Reporting, Code-Table Administration. Uses Coldfusion technology and is coded using the fusebox methodology.
- This function calculates the distance between two locations by using latitude and longitude from ZIP code, postal code or postcode. The result is available in miles, kilometers or nautical miles based on great circle distance calculation.
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- This cold fusion script allows you to search meta tags of popular news engines like Yahoo! and ABC. The layout is a simple submission form and allows you to customize it with no hazzles.
- Commercial License,
- Free for non-commercial use
- CFPurchase Pickup is an automatic product delivery system designed to provide a pickup depot for your products. CFPurchase Pickup has the ability to automatically deliver your product to a customer instantly after purchase.
CF Purchase Pickup i...
- This function is used to create an encoded &"mailto&" email link in your CFM pages that is capable of hiding email addresses on your web site from spambots, spiders, address harvesters, and email scrapers by changing the format of t...
- CFX_Symencrypt is a Coldfusion CFX tag which
provides 256-bit encryption using the new (FIPS) Federal Information Processing Standard for encryption, &"Rijndael&". It encrypts and decrypts text and files (ASCII and/or binary).
- CFX_GeoIP will let you to determine the Internet visitor''s country based on the IP address. It offers an accuracy rate of 95%. You can use it for :
1. Display native language and currency
2. Redirect web pages based on geographical regi...