- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- This is a custom CFML tag which will return a pattern matched string to an array, with each backreference occupying an element of the array and the whole matched string occupying the first element. This emulates the preg_match() function of PHP.
- A UDF (User Defined Function - CF5) that takes the number of seconds and mask provided and output the specified, formatted string.
- A ColdFusion tag that allows you to Stop/Start the Coldfusion services within one click.
- This tag takes two attributes: a string and a number. It takes the string and display the first (number) words from that string.
- This tag makes a full backup from all coldfusion logfiles with the following format &"02012002application.log&"
- cf_CLog allows you to create custom
log files, Meaning that &"You define&" what has to be written to the log. You can use this tag for
whatever fits your needs. One example would be loggin user actions.
- cf_MSSQLDBViewer is a viewer that allows
you to browse trough the available databases
and tables for MS SQL showing detailled info and data on tables.
- A ColdFusion tag that lets you view the performance of your ColdFusion server. Just place this script in your webroot and you''re all set.
- A ColdFusion tag to manage your Verity collections. Function include: repair, update, delete, and purge. a search module is also included.
- The purpose of this tag is to protect your email address from being caught by spammers. Spammers use robots to crawl the web and pick up email addresses from all web sites that the robots encounter.