- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- A super simple way to create a browsable PHP code repository. Only one file to upload. Great for offering code snippets on your site, or to create a browsable CVS tree. Has syntax highlighting && displays optional line numbers.
See it in action here
1. Create a directory such as &"source&" within your website. You can name your source directory anything you''d like.
2. Upload the index.php file to your new &"source&" directory as ASCII/plain text.
3. Create a &"Project&" directory within the &"source&" directory and upload any PHP source code to it. You can name your Project directory anything you''d like.
4. Browse to your new &"source&" directory with a web browser.