- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- I wrote this script to address our need for a platform independent way of keeping a log of our system administration tasks. It''s a very simple, low maintenance script that does not require any sort of database back end.
Change log for v.0.5:
* Auto refresh page every 5 minutes
* Ability to delete old logs from archive
* Authentication capability
* Site configurable predefined log entries
* Ability for admin to set the highlight color
* Print view capability
* Ability for the administrator to disable truncate function.
* Created option to enable or disable any sysadmin from creating entries (ie, your login is used to document who created the entry)
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris