- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- PHP Penetration Test is a program for performing simple form based security tests. Securing the internet is upon to developers to create proper forms and applications. This is a tool for testing individual fields and values from various attacks. How to use this program:
* Grab url of address you wish to test, the action url.
* Click Tamper Post, 10 fields appear that are post field name : post field value
* If you wish to test a post field click XSS for cross-side scripting or hit for SQL Injection tests
* Then hit Run, it will tell you if it has exploits or if doesn t have a tested exploit.
How to protect against XSS attacks
* Clean all text displayed from user inputs with filter (ex. preg_replace( [a-z0-9] ,$ str);)
How to protect against SQL Injections
* Clean all inputs
* Also escape text with mysql_escape_string()
How to protect against Auth Attacks How to protect against Directory Access Attacks How to protect against CRLF attacks
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris