- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- On this three part tutorial we''ll go through the steps to install Apache,PHP and MySql on a machine with Windows Vista 32 bit
- n a previous tutorial it was shown how to set up the php/java bridge on Windows using the Apache
web server. In this tutorial you learn how to do the same using Windows IIS web server. Though this is a beginners tutorial you are expected to have som...
- Want to run PHP and access Java? Here's how to do it on Windows XP using Apache and Apache Tomcat. This turorial show how to set up the java/php bridge on Windows XP with Tomcat as the servlet engine.
- This video tutorial will how you how to install and configure abyss for php
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- This is a guide that explains how to install and configure PHP 5.2 on Vista and IIS7.Following these easy steps you will be able to have PHP running on Vista 32 bits in 15 minutes.And keeping all the PHP files in the same directory.
Try now,you are...
- A simple and fast guide on how to install gettext on a ubuntu or debian system.
- Other Free / Open Source License
- This tutorial will show you how to install Apache 2.0.59, PHP 5.2.3 and MySQL 5.0.41 on machine running Windows XP.
- These notes describe how to compile a custom-built version of PHP 5 from the source, and replace the stock build on a FreeBSD server from Verio VPS. We install useful extensions that can not be loaded as extensions and must be compiled in, specifica...
- Learn how to install Apache server with PHP and MYSQL database on Microsoft Windows. This tutorial will explain step by step how to install and configure apache server on a Windows machine with complete links for packages.
Very complete tutorial w...
- This article is a quick guide to getting PHP 4 running on your Windows machine (be it Windows 98/Me or Windows NT/2000/XP/2003). The later versions of PHP4 allow you to install it either as an Apache module or as a CGI binary.