- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- Directory indexer allows you to display a sorted listing of subdirectories and files within a directory. File sizes and last-modified timestamps are provided for all files, which are sorted alphabetically first according to extension and then by file...
- getDownNow allows you to drop a file in any web directory and generate a nice directory browsing layout. Features include popup view window for browser viwable file types, and directory description text file.
- getpath is a short code snippet that returns part of a translated path, or the whole path, excluding the SCRIPT_NAME. Examples and usage are explained on its homepage.
- A script that performs a search and replace function. Written because I didn''t have one at the time. Can perform over multiple files and/or directories. Can be configured to ignore certain lines. No documentation as yet but should be easy enoug...
- File is a wrapper class to common PHP file functions. It encapsulates error checking during file operations, reducing the amount of code in your own programs and