- 1,251 categories
- 40,829 scripts
- AMAZON - A lookup utility for looking up books and generating Associate referral links on Amazon.com''s database
Copyleft 2005 - Nathan E. Pralle
DESCRIPTION: This utility is used for looking up a book''s title, author, subject, k...
- Search Engine Ranker checks to see if your site ranking is in the top 100 of a search engine result (Alltheweb, AltaVista, Ask Jeeves, Entireweb, ExactSeek, Gigablast, Google, InfoSpace, KaZaZZ, Mamma, MetaCrawler, MSN, WebCrawler and Yahoo) for a sp...
- Simple Perl script, that will let you search SearchFeed.com, or Google.com. You can even earn a commission for SearchFeed results, that are clicked.
- XaKuMa! Web Search is a meta search powered by XaKuMa! Search Engine. XaKuMa! contents index of our own crawler and feed from other major search engines.
- Displays random links from Searchtower.com that are generated by a list of keywords. Search form directly queries Searchtower.com and posts the results on your site. Easy to seamlessly integrate into your current design. Requires LWP. SSI recommended.
- Mac OSX,
- Sun Solaris
- Most major search engines take into consideration how many sites have links to your site in order to give it a rating. The more sites that have links to you, the higher your rank and position in the search engines. You can use our free link popularit...
- You can search through books, computers, and more! Your visitor stays on your site right up until they pay at Amazon.com The engine is template driven and very easy to use.
- This is a free script written in Perl which allows you to search the Google and customize the search results via html templates.
- Enterprise strength, high performance, super fast metasearch engine. Great solution for top-end portals and search engines. Up to 3 search routines including clustering search, blended search and per engine search. Full range of extensions: advanced ...
- Sun Solaris
- Search Outsmarted.com s product database of over 1.3 million shopping items with backup data provided from two Meta search engines just in case it doesn t find any results. Customizable format.